Trinity offers many opportunities for each of us to
connect with one another and our community.
As we do so, we grow as disciples, serve our church, and send God's love outward.
There are many ways to connect and serve – just ask someone!
- Music Ministry – Chancel Choir and Hand Bells
- Sunday School – attend a class; volunteer as a teacher or assistant
- Mission activities at home and abroad
- Serve as an usher – contact Jack Hammontree
- Serve as liturgist – contact Joe Spence
- Assist with the sound – contact Ed Tinnel or Sandra Guinn
- Assist with aspects of Worship (communion, paraments)
- Sign up on the Flower Chart to provide altar flowers in memory of someone or some group
- Pray for those persons on the church prayer list
- Send a card to an Extended Family (homebound) member or visit them (addresses available from the church office)
- Participate in United Methodist Women
- Assist the women of the Care Corps to serve a meal in case of a death in the church family
- Attend monthly Meet and Greet events
- Pray for the pastor and the church staff
- Read the Upper Room
- Outreach activities to assisted living facilities, local nursing homes, and local schools
- Serve on a committee or work team